Hey there everyone! We just wanted to take a minute to say we're really looking forward to seeing everyone!
I will be reposting our reminders and Any changes we may make along the way daily to keep everyone as up to date as possible. So just as a reminder these will be the precautions we will be taking for your safety as well as our workers.
* We will NOT be taking any appointments at this time. All services will be WALK IN ONLY. First come first serve basis (10' early).
* All services will require a covid-19 Waiver to be signed.
* There will be no waiting inside, we will meet you at the door, take your phone number and service wanted, and ask you to wait in your vehicle till your turn for services. We will call you to come in.
* You'll be asked to sanitize your hands when you come inside.
* Refreshments will be offered after services to-go since masks will be required to be worn at all times inside the salon
* Everyone will be REQUIRED at all times in the shop to wear a face mask. We will provide face Sheilds and masks you are able to keep and reuse for a small one time fee. (The face Sheild is reuseable)
* Please DO NOT bring anyone who is not getting a service. (This includes but not limited to, your Children, mom, aunt, Uncle, cousin, sister or brother, friend please do not bring them if they're not getting a service) there will be no place for them to wait.
* Last customer will be taken 30 minutes to close as normal. (If we have a wait it will be to the discretion of the manager or receptionist and how long the wait time is)
We are taking this pandemic very seriously and will be strictly enforcing our safety precautions. Our safety, as well as yours and your family, are our main priority.
** We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone**
If you are not feeling well, have a cough or fever, please stay home. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation during this time